Cyberflanerie: Print All Over Me (Again) Sweatshirt Edition

PRINTALLOVER.ME
No, I'm not getting a commission from these guys, I don't even know them. I just adore the concept of www.printallover.me Seems to me this is where fashion is going... very personal, very strange, a combination of bespoke and made-in-China (or wherever the cheapest and fastest factory might happen to be). The idea is, they can print whatever image you send them on a baseball cap, tote bag, T-shirt, tailored shirt, sweatshirt and/or sweatpants. Of course a bagillion people got the idea to slap on a picture of their dog, cat, campy celebrity, and/or giant eye. There's a lot of what would do nicely over at LOLcats, if you get my drift. That said, it's amazing fun. Anyone can buy, anyone can design.

Herewith a few fun sweatshirt picks:




print all over . me











PRINT ALL OVER . ME
PRINT ALL OVER . ME


PRINT ALL OVER . ME

PRINT ALL OVER . ME


PRINT ALL OVER . ME

















PRINT ALL OVER . ME




PRINT ALL OVER . ME


PRINT ALL OVER . ME

PRINT ALL OVER . ME

And when you're feeling like everybody had better notice you and steer way clear:
PRINT ALL OVER . ME


UPDATE:
P.S. Someone knows about fashion (as opposed to myself) is Femme et Fleur, who has left a most generous visual candy store of a blog post about the opening of the Dover Street Market here.

COMMENTS



0 comments:

Post a Comment